KAPman is the nom d’ordinateur of Keith, a self taught Australian website developer and administrator, who has a grand total of six sites to his credit.
- the website you are now in, a record of our (Jenny and Keith’s) adventures when walking in France,
- the website of a local landcare group, the Friends of Aranda Bushland,
- the website of the STEP community group, which works in partnership with the National Arboretum, Canberra to create and sustain the Southern Tablelands Ecosystems Park,
- a website offering pregnancy and childbirth education classes, the calm collective,
- a genealogy website exploring family connections in Australia and New Zealand (still under construction); and
- the Women of Fibre website, about the knitting traditions and skills of many generations of women in one family (still under construction).
You can email Keith at: